Thursday, April 18, 2013

Worms eat apples

This blog is in response to the reading, "After Apple-Picking", by Robert Frost. It is basically about a man who is dreaming about apple picking. He obviously picks apples so much that they haunt his dreams! Maybe he is a little crazy, who knows. He is just trying to go to sleep and his dreams keep haunting him...in good ways until his apples keep falling. I think that he picks apples too much.

If I could relate to this story it would be with my job. I am a waitress and you know you've been one too long when you start having dreams about it. Such as being the only waitress in the restaurant and failing to do your job. Or forgetting to get your table's drinks. It's like nightmares because you fear the worst that could happen which would be getting fired of course.

Robert Frost was probably interested in the art, if there is one, in apple picking. He might have been an apple picker himself.
 I like doing these blogs, they are very interesting. This story brings shows that what we really put our hard work and time into, shows up in our dreams. Just like my waitressing dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment